fbpx

Reply: About online PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : About online PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #22156

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

1. Has any opportunity to use paper, pen and calculator for brain dump and calculation?
No, you are constrained to using the Whiteboard Application embedded in the exam software. It's essentially Microsoft Paint.
2. As the duration of exam is 4 hours, have any opportunity to get any break within this? If yes then what are the condition? Have any opportunity to review the exam question at last or their is any division?
You get the option for a 10 minute break after 90 questions. At this point you will review the first 90 questions as you cannot go back to change them after the break. The break time itself does not count towards your exam time.
3. What are the computer/ laptop system requirement for sitting the exam from home.
You'll have to check Pearson Vue's website and run the system test. If taking the exam on a PC you'll need Windows 10.
3 years 9 months ago #22152

Moktar Hossain

I am planning for sitting the PMP exam within this July 2020. Now I want to know about exam environment. I have some specific question listed below:
1. Has any opportunity to use paper, pen and calculator for brain dump and calculation?
2. As the duration of exam is 4 hours, have any opportunity to get any break within this? If yes then what are the condition? Have any opportunity to review the exam question at last or their is any division?
3. What are the computer/ laptop system requirement for sitting the exam from home.

thanks a lot.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login