fbpx

Reply: PMI Free Practice Exam, similar?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI Free Practice Exam, similar?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24906

Sue Krolo

Hi Diana. I am feeling the same as you. I feel so frustrated as I have invested the time but can’t get it right when working through the exam questions. I have done over 500 and still can’t get over 70. If you hAve a solution please advise. Thanks
3 years 4 months ago #24744

Rodolph R Khalil

's Avatar

How did you do? because im so frustrated with this exam!!
3 years 8 months ago #22203

Mohammad Rasel Kabir

Is this free simulation for for Indians only ? I contracted pmi. Surprisingly , they have answered me that this test is for only Indians. Still I can not believe . How pmi is unethical ?Does anybody knows the details about who is eligible to take the free simulation test offered by PMI?
3 years 8 months ago #22185

Diana Lambrianou

I've been studying for the exam for the last 5 weeks, 2 hours a night during the week and 4-5 hours on Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday I discovered the link for the PMI practice exam. I think I got to question 50 when I broke down in tears. I was getting so many wrong and I felt that all my studying was for nothing. I pushed through the exam and finished with a 61% which is not as bad as I thought I would do. I thought I'd get 40%. The exam is hard and they trick you a lot which is extremely frustrating. I did not feel comfortable at all with the questions - most of them I just felt I was guessing. My exam is in 5 days and I am beyond stressed. I attempted to take this exam 5 years ago and failed all three times. This will be my 4th attempt. I'm feeling so defeated right now.
3 years 8 months ago #22149

Naveen Sivaraj

Please find the below link to access the PMI Sample Exam... Hope this helps you...

www.pmi.org/shop/p-/elearning/pmp%C2%AE-practice-exam/16202
3 years 8 months ago #22147

Harmeet Chopra

If you email PMI they can help ordering it for you by providing the link.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login