fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Where can i find the wrong answers on Exam 1, 2 and so on.?

Where can i find the wrong answers on Exam 1, 2 and so on.? 3 years 8 months ago #22075

• Conrad Barreto
  • Conrad Barreto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys !

I have just finished my 2 mock exams, however how do i access the wrong answers of Exam 1 and 2. It does not appear in the recent tests as i answered many quiz.

Where can i find the wrong answers on Exam 1, 2 and so on.? 3 years 8 months ago #22077

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Conrad.

Please contact the support team as they will be best placed to answer specific questions related to your account. The support team do not monitor the forum pages.
Eric Wanyutu

Where can i find the wrong answers on Exam 1, 2 and so on.? 3 years 8 months ago #22078

• Sarah Fucci
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Conrad,

If you choose My Statistics and then the Details Tab it will show you all the exams and quizzes you've taken. Once you choose the exam you want and scroll down it will show you all of your answers and explanations.
Sarah Fucci, PMP
Community Moderator
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login