fbpx

Reply: Windows System Requirements for PMP online test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Windows System Requirements for PMP online test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22593

Avi

's Avatar

Hi Adeel ,

Did you have any issues with windows 7 laptop ? Please let me know . I am in a similar boat where my system test passed buts it’s a Windows 7 laptop .
3 years 8 months ago #22066

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Adeel,

I would be no help about taking the PMP exam online with Windows 7. However, I can point you to Pearson VUE system requirements ( home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue ), where it is clearly stated that "Windows 7 is strictly prohibited for exam delivery", so I would not take the risk.
Did you also installed the OnVUE application successfully? My expectation would be that this application would not run properly if at all compatible on that OS.

I highly recommend you to check with Pearson VUE directly, by contacting them via chat or e-mail, so they can better guide you through the process.

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22065

Adeel Ansari

Hi,

A query to those who have taken PMP online test with pearsonvue.

I've successfully gone through Run System Test and got the confirmation at the end of the system test that I could schedule the exam.
My only worry is that i have Windows 7 Professional edition as operating system on my personal PC and system requirements state that it is prohibited.

Did anyone take the exam with Windows 7 version and share their experience on how did it go?

Thanks for your feedback.
Regards,
Adeel Ansari

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login