fbpx

Reply: Am I Ready for the PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am I Ready for the PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #22062

Sarah Fucci

Hello,

I agree with Kyle that your scores look good for your practice exams but only you can know your own confidence level for being ready for the real thing.

My strategy while taking the exam was first to remain calm and breathe. That really was the most important thing that I felt got me through it. I made sure I had a good breakfast that morning, didn’t look at any exam material and listened to relaxing music. For each question I first tried to recognize what process group and knowledge area it was referencing and then narrowed down the answers until I could pick the best answer. If I didn’t know a question, I wouldn’t let myself panic but kept reminding myself (in my head) that I was prepared and was in control.

I hope that helps!
3 years 9 months ago #22057

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

That's really a question only you can answer! I found a good benchmark for me was to compare my PrepCast scores in the statistics area to other folks that had taken the exam. I recommend you look at Lessons Learned posted throughout the Forums here to provide info on specific strategies.

My personal opinion is that your scores look good, and while I can't say whether or not you're ready for the exam my advice is to trust your gut!

Kyle
3 years 9 months ago #22015

Am I Ready for the PMP exam

's Avatar

Hi everyone,

I am planning to give the exam this weekend and looking for some guidance.So far, I have read rita and PMBOK couple of times as well as completed below mock exams.

- Prepcast ( scored 80)
- Simplilearn (scored above 80)
- Oliver 200 and 100 questions( scored around 80)
- Open PM (scored above 80)
- Aspire (Scored around 70)
- PMI (scored 72)

Whoever has attempted recently and cleared, can you please tell me what was the level of PMP real exam and what strategies did you apply while attempting a question in the exam ?

Thanks in advance!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login