fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam Yesterday - First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam Yesterday - First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27431

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Congratulations Brian! Well done.
2 years 10 months ago #27406

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello Sarah and Brian, I'm a VP of OPerations and looking set to take my 3rd PMP exam online... I would be grateful if I can chat in ours of exam prep and consultation on study focus. Thanks!
3 years 9 months ago #22014

Sarah Fucci

Hi Brian,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam and thank you for sharing your preparation with the PrepCast Community.

Hopefully you do something grand to celebrate!
3 years 9 months ago #22005

Brian Kulick

My results were 4 AT’s and 1 T. I viewed the PrepCast videos first then studied quite a bit. My studying included reading The Rita and The Crowe books prior to starting the simulator which I utilized up until exam time. I took 7 of the exams and many quizzes. I made sure that all of the 1610 questions were answered using a combination of the exams and quizzes. I thought the exam questions were pretty close to the style and format of the simulator questions. This worked well and thank you Cornelius for providing these materials as they fit my style of learning. Good luck to all still studying and it’s hard working full time along with studying. I am glad that I stuck to my plan with the results I received. If I can help anyone out with any questions, do not hesitate to ask and good luck.
Thanks,
Brian

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login