fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP!! 2nd attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP!! 2nd attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22067

Thiago França, PMP®

Hi, Shweta,

Thank you for replying to me and providing this valuable information for PMP aspirants.

Congratulations again for passing on the PMP.

Regards,

Thiago
3 years 8 months ago #22016

Shweta Iyer

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for your wishes, and below are my responses

1) How many exam tests with 4 hours duration did you take before the real PMP exam? i gave 4 4 hour exam scoring over 80% in each of them
2) How you studied and improved your exam results? Did you consider wrong and flagged questions? once i submitted the test, i referred the wrong ones first and then flagged questions where i got confused between two answer choices and then all the answers once to see what went right. this really helped me in bridging my knowledge gap
3) What was your trigger to understand that you are ready to schedule your PMP exam? i took the other route booked the exam date first which would push me to prepare for the exam.
4) Did you have any memorization tip that was helpful for you to memorize the PMBOK? i only memorized the formulae rest all was very much understanding the concept which kind of develops when you read the materials at least thrice to develop the knowledge
5) Did you follow any strategy to control the race clock in the PMP exam and your answering pace? i was aiming for 90-95 mins to finish 90 questions and also finish reviewing the flagged ones. i completed them by 100 mins in the actual exam. i had 140 mins to complete 120 ques but i completed much faster which helped me review tons of other questions. In the actual exam if there was no clear answer i could think when i read the question, i flagged it and moved ahead.
3 years 8 months ago #22011

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Congratulations Shweta!
3 years 9 months ago #21995

Thiago França, PMP®

Hi, Shweta,

Congratulation on this great achievement! Now, it's time to celebrate this remarkable certification.
Thanks for sharing your tips with our PMP aspirants. I am sure that you are going to help many students in the world.
Thank you for your recognition of PM PrepCast materials and simulator. Our team will celebrate your success.

I would like to ask some questions for you:
1) How many exam tests with 4 hours duration did you take before the real PMP exam?
2) How you studied and improved your exam results? Did you consider wrong and flagged questions?
3) What was your trigger to understand that you are ready to schedule your PMP exam?
4) Did you have any memorization tip that was helpful for you to memorize the PMBOK?
5) Did you follow any strategy to control the race clock in the PMP exam and your answering pace?

Regards,
3 years 9 months ago #21979

Shweta Iyer

Hey PMP aspirants,
Passed PMP yesterday n happy to earn the certificate!!!!!
Recommend everyone to read Rita Mulcahy atleast twice and PMBOK once to get complete knowledge of across all process groups
Solve as many questions as possible - Prepcast a lifesaver and is strongly recommended to help you think through the questions so you pick the best option available -i solved tons of questions which helped me a lot during exam. In my first attempt i had not done any questions and was surprised at the level of exam questions
incase you are giving online please test your system many times to see if there are glitches. system check is very very important. Check in process is very smooth, the proctors are very good and sensible. the application is easy to use. you have the chat button incase u have doubts. calculator looks very outdated but it does what it needs to do.
my email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. incase you have questions or concerns let me know and i can guide you. i shall be visiting this page to respond to qustions but not sure once my prepcast time limit has expired will i be able to type out responses here.
All the very best to everyone, its hard work but it is worth it at the end!!
PS: thank you Cornelius and team for putting togther Prepcast, and this forum for all the knowledge sharing..

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login