fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Reschedule Payments

Reschedule Payments 3 years 10 months ago #21945

• Ayadh Alduosari
  • Ayadh  Alduosari's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Everyone,
i have rescheduled my exam within 30 days of my original test date and i received a confirmation of the newly selected date. i understand that i need to pay 70$ fee but during the process of rescheduling, i was not redirected to payment window nor they have charged it yet even though it has been , as i write this now, more than 12 hours ..

Thanks,

Reschedule Payments 3 years 10 months ago #21949

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Ayadh,

You will have to contact PMI or Pearson Vue (I can't remember which). We can't get you a solution on the boards for that.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Reschedule Payments 3 years 10 months ago #21954

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hello Ayadh,
as Harry suggests, you may want to contact the Customer Care, even though you better be prepared to longer waiting times than usual.
Anyway, I don't see any issues, because "PMI is currently waiving exam rescheduling fees for all exams until 1 October 2020" - as posted on their website (further info are available here: www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...pmp/exam-prep/online ).
Good luck on your exam!
Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login