Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Reschedule Payments

Reschedule Payments 5 months 4 days ago #21945

• Ayadh Alduosari
  • Ayadh  Alduosari's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Everyone,
i have rescheduled my exam within 30 days of my original test date and i received a confirmation of the newly selected date. i understand that i need to pay 70$ fee but during the process of rescheduling, i was not redirected to payment window nor they have charged it yet even though it has been , as i write this now, more than 12 hours ..

Thanks,

Reschedule Payments 5 months 4 days ago #21949

• Harry Elston
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 101
Ayadh,

You will have to contact PMI or Pearson Vue (I can't remember which). We can't get you a solution on the boards for that.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

Reschedule Payments 5 months 3 days ago #21954

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Thank you received: 82
Hello Ayadh,
as Harry suggests, you may want to contact the Customer Care, even though you better be prepared to longer waiting times than usual.
Anyway, I don't see any issues, because "PMI is currently waiving exam rescheduling fees for all exams until 1 October 2020" - as posted on their website (further info are available here: www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...pmp/exam-prep/online ).
Good luck on your exam!
Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login