fbpx

Reply: Identification when scheduling the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Identification when scheduling the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21930

Javier

's Avatar

Dear Kyle,
fortunately I haven't checked in for my exam yet, so your feedback is really appreciated. Having said that, I'll bear your note in mind.
Kind regards
Javier
3 years 9 months ago #21908

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

The name that you have provided to Pearson Vue must match exactly with the name on your identification for taking the exam. You can contact PMI to discuss the name on your certificate. For instance, when I scheduled my exam I had to use my full name to match my ID, but my certificate from PMI only states my first and last name.
3 years 9 months ago #21901

Javier Loma Domínguez

Dear Manager,
I remember having read somewhere in the forums about the identification to be provided when scheduling the exam, however I cannot see it anymore.
I wonder if my identification in the PMP certificate should be exactly the same as the one I have in my passport, or if it could differ. For example, I have a compound name Luis Javier Loma Domínguez and I'd like to have Javier Loma Domínguez, instead.
Could you please support me on this?.
Thank you in advance
Javier

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login