fbpx

Reply: No further information after clearing the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : No further information after clearing the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21902

Neha Gupta

@J C

Got the details Thanks. Got two ATs, :)
3 years 9 months ago #21900

Neha Gupta

Thanks Thiago.

I will call them and confirm.
3 years 9 months ago #21899

Neha Gupta

Ops.. NO print out taken.
3 years 9 months ago #21893

James Clary

You should be able to drill into PeasonVue and get your detailed results. The PearsonVue results for PMP link to PearsonVue and you use your PMI credentials. On the right side you can select "View Score Reports." Et voilà.
3 years 9 months ago #21888

Thiago França, PMP®

Hi, Neha,

I got the PMP 2 months ago. I remember an option to save a PDF with my PMP exam summary, which is showing the score in each knowledge area and approval status. Did you see this window? I hope you got your PDF score, just in case. It appeared after the congratulations message.

Anyway, I received a PMI email with my certificate after almost 24 hours of exam competition, and PMP virtual badge after about 72 hours.

If you would like to follow up on your certificate status with PMI, you can call them on 0800 phone.

I hope this helps you.
3 years 9 months ago #21883

Harry Elston

Neha,

It takes two or three business days for PMI to get your exam posted on your dashboard. If you got the "Congratulations" message (I hope you printed that out, just in case) you're in good shape.

Harry

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login