fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

[email protected] 3 years 9 months ago #21858

• PMI sample exam score
  • PMI sample exam score's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I have attempted PMI sample exam once and scored 72%.Can someone please confirm how will i check which PMBOK area is weak as it is not coming out in sample exam result which shows only percentage.
Do you suggest whether I should attempt PMI sample exam multiple times until I scored above 80% ?

[email protected] 3 years 9 months ago #21863

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Varung:

I do not think the PMI sample exam draws from an extensive test bank as a good simulator will. By seeing the same questions over and over again, you will begin to memorize answers as opposed to learning the material and then applying it to many different scenarios.

Instead you should understand why you missed the questions you did then move on to new questions in an extensive test bank, like the one the PrepCast uses.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login