Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: From Center-Based to online exam

From Center-Based to online exam 3 months 6 days ago #21831

• Faisal Altu
  • Faisal Altu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone- hope you and your families are doing very well and safe...

I have a pmp exam (Center-Based Testing) scheduled next week and i want to take it online... as per PMI website, i have to cancel my scheduled exam and then schedule online exam... i just want to make sure if someone did the same without fees before cancelling my exam(Center-Based Testing)

Also, what i read and heard, i can take online exam at anytime and easy to find a slot to schedule exam within the same week.

In your online Pearson VUE account, you first need to cancel your existing exam date. Then you can schedule a new exam date choosing the online proctored testing option. PMI is currently waiving exam rescheduling fees for all exams until 1 October 2020. 

Thanks,
Faisal
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login