fbpx

Reply: Proctored exam online

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Proctored exam online

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21825

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Hi Melissa,

Sorry that you had difficulties with your online test. I had difficulties as well the first time around. Your best bet is to contact Pearson Vue and have them start an investigation as well as provide you a case number. You should communicate this case number to PMI as well to help expedite the investigation. The first time I wrote the exam it crashed 20 questions in - I had gone through the system check and submitting photos of my work station and a proctor had launched my exam. Your situation seems specific, so I'm not sure anybody else on the forum will be able to provide much more for details.

Best of luck, hoping you get this resolved quickly! My case was resolved in 7 business days - you can stay sharp by redoing PrepCast questions, or re-reading your notes.

Kyle
3 years 9 months ago #21823

Melissa Smith

Hi

I was scheduled to take my PMP exam today via Pearsonvue online proctor. The system check showed my computer is all good for requirements. Has anyone had the proctor stop the test ? My did and not having any luck with customer service telling me why?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login