fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM PrepCast Simulation Questions

PM PrepCast Simulation Questions 3 years 9 months ago #21815

• Sandor Kocsis
  • Sandor Kocsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an idea about the number of questions included in the simulator of PM PrepCast? My focus is on PIM for more than 5 days now, I'm over 200 Q&As, and still, there are 100+ unanswered questions in the pool for this knowledge area. I set up a study plan a week ago and I planned to spend a week on each knowledge area, and I thought this will be efficient to cover all Q&As.

Does someone have experience with this?

Thanks in advance,
Sandor

PM PrepCast Simulation Questions 3 years 9 months ago #21818

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Sandor,

The exam simulator has a test bank of over 1600 total questions spread across the knowledge areas.

Best,

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandor Kocsis

PM PrepCast Simulation Questions 3 years 9 months ago #21827

• Sandor Kocsis
  • Sandor Kocsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
At the end of the day, after practicing a little bit more, I almost came to the end of this chapter, now I see that only 50 unanswered questions are left! :) It still matches my study plan schedule, so everything is alright.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login