fbpx

Reply: system check before the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : system check before the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21807

Omar Alnajjar

No problem!

On MacOS, its name is OnVUE
3 years 9 months ago #21806

Shweta Iyer

Apologies for too many questions but what is the name of the program that gets installed everytime we do the test? i shall also uninstall and do the system test
3 years 9 months ago #21805

Omar Alnajjar

Thanks Shweta,

I don't actually know if we have to uninstall it or not. However, I uninstalled the software every time after completing the test in order to make sure that a full system test is done each time I repeat it.
3 years 9 months ago #21804

Shweta Iyer

All the best for tomorrow, i shall do the test again. i also read the below online. so do we have to uninstall when we appear for real exam?
If you have previously downloaded the software for previous appointments, you may be required to
manually uninstall the application prior to proceeding. Please reference the instructions provided on
the screen to complete this step
3 years 9 months ago #21803

Omar Alnajjar

Yes, you should complete them until you get the message that says that your system is ok and you should take the exam on the same computer and location.

My exam is tomorrow. I did system test several times. I didn't upload my ID photos nor the photos of the location where I will take the exam. I just took random photos as it's just a test and no one will verify them.
3 years 9 months ago #21789

Shweta Iyer

i have scheduled my exam for next week, i also ran a system check and it gave me 3 ticks for internet, webcam and microphone. do i have to finish the other verification process as well? like photo identification? people who have taken the exam please guide..

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login