fbpx

Reply: Upcoming PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Upcoming PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21779

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Latifa.

Let me confirm to you that you are very normal and feeling nervous before your PMP exam is perfectly okay.

Congratulations on improving your score from 69.9 to 83%! You are now in the sweet spot and your chances of acing the exam are pretty high. However, this what you need to do every time you do an exam on the simulator; make a point of reviewing all your questions after your exam. Start with the ones you got wrong, then move to the ones you marked and lastly review the ones you got right. This approach takes time but it will ensure you get the most out of the simulator and give you the best chance of passing your PMP exam on the first try. This approach will also steel your nerves as you will now direct your energies towards improving your knowledge instead of worrying. I wish you the very best.
3 years 9 months ago #21768

Latifa Nasari

Hi,

I am incredibly nervous about my upcoming PMP exam. I focused on my weaknesses and trying to close any gaps I have. Recently, my Score on Prepcast exam #5 went from 69.9% to 83%. Although I should be happy, i feel scared that i might do poorly on my PMP exam, again. What should I do ? Is this normal?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login