fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on my first attempt!

Passed on my first attempt! 3 years 10 months ago #21731

• Bozena Logis
  • Bozena Logis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed my PMP exam! I’m sooo happy! Prepcast is absolutely amazing! I took only one simulation exam and scored 72% ( in the simulation I had some questions from previous quizzes). I didn’t have time to complete all exams, BUT I completed 1400 questions via quizzes, some in timing mode. For a month I would score between 64%-70% and would get very flustrated. Just week before the exam I was scoring around 76%.
When I was taking the real exam I was SHOCKED and HAPPY that some of the questions are sooo similar to Prepcast questions. Honestly I think Prepcast is more difficult than real exam! I believe that anybody that would read with understanding Rita book 3 times and study from mistakes doing Prepcast , WILL pass the exam! Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omar Alnajjar

Passed on my first attempt! 3 years 10 months ago #21733

• Omar Alnajjar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congrats Bozena!!

Passed on my first attempt! 3 years 10 months ago #21760

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Congratulations Bozena!
Eric Wanyutu
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login