Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on my first attempt!

Passed on my first attempt! 7 months 1 day ago #21731

• Bozena Logis
  • Bozena Logis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed my PMP exam! I’m sooo happy! Prepcast is absolutely amazing! I took only one simulation exam and scored 72% ( in the simulation I had some questions from previous quizzes). I didn’t have time to complete all exams, BUT I completed 1400 questions via quizzes, some in timing mode. For a month I would score between 64%-70% and would get very flustrated. Just week before the exam I was scoring around 76%.
When I was taking the real exam I was SHOCKED and HAPPY that some of the questions are sooo similar to Prepcast questions. Honestly I think Prepcast is more difficult than real exam! I believe that anybody that would read with understanding Rita book 3 times and study from mistakes doing Prepcast , WILL pass the exam! Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omar Alnajjar

Passed on my first attempt! 7 months 1 day ago #21733

• Omar Alnajjar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congrats Bozena!!

Passed on my first attempt! 7 months 13 hours ago #21760

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP
  • Thank you received: 25
Congratulations Bozena!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login