fbpx

Reply: PMI exam-Please advise

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI exam-Please advise

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23017

Anonymous

's Avatar

Yes, i did face this. Somewhere I thought few questions were flawed or vague. It alsohbrought my morale down.. i got close to 65% though I performed well in Rita's and prepcast questions.
3 years 9 months ago #21651

Geeta Saini

Finally did this and got 76% and passing was 80%!! bummer! (Not to mention I did this in breaks with lots of distraction from kids :D). So now, i think this is not that bad. Will try again. Per another post, we should redo it again and again until we get atleast 90%.

However, I found few questions bit confusing,. For e.g. in one question, its asking which document needs updating and then answer is a plan update. This kind of confused me about, because as per prep cast questions, we are meant to read the question carefully to understand if a document or plan requires an update, which helps us in finding the right answer or atleast eliminate few incorrect ones. Did anyone else had this issue while doing this exam?
3 years 9 months ago #21638

Geeta Saini

Has anyone tried this exam?
www.pmi.org/landing/india-pmp-practice-exam

I logged in and tried doing it but was surprised to see there is no time running, or option to mark question there. It shows answer immedicately once you click check mark.
This was a bit frustrating and not sure if doing this exam would help, I didnt finish it all and left it in mid. Got less than a week for exam, so not sure if I should do it? It actually brought my morale down.

Please advise. Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login