fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam AT/AT/AT/AT/BT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam AT/AT/AT/AT/BT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21864

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi.

I have attempted PMI sample exam once and scored 72%.Can someone please confirm how will i check which PMBOK area is weak as it is not coming out in sample exam result which shows only percentage.
# I suggest that you contact support and ask them for assistance on how to interpret your score based on knowledge areas.

Do you suggest whether I should attempt PMI sample exam multiple times until I scored above 80% ?
# I would strongly advise against doing this as this is not a good use of your time. The score that counts the most is the score you get the very first time you do a test. This is because you only have one shot at the PMP exam. Scores from any other attempts will be based on a memory of the questions you got wrong initially. Better use of your time would be to review the exam questions after you are done to understand why your answers are either wrong or right.
3 years 9 months ago #21860

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,

I have attempted PMI sample exam once and scored 72%.Can someone please confirm how will i check which PMBOK area is weak as it is not coming out in sample exam result which shows only percentage.
Do you suggest whether I should attempt PMI sample exam multiple times until I scored above 80% ?
3 years 9 months ago #21856

Dolon Das

Hi,

I am searching for the PMI mock test as well, can some one recommend from which site can one obtain it?
I could not trace it on the PMP official site.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Dolon
3 years 9 months ago #21755

Kingsley

's Avatar

Please how can I gain access to the PMI mock exam? I haven't been able to find it on their website. Thanks in anticipation
3 years 9 months ago #21748

Anonymous

's Avatar

Omar, yes, give it a try! Don't be discouraged if you get a low score. The intent is to familiarize yourself with PMI's verbiage. Good luck!
3 years 9 months ago #21659

Omar Alnajjar

Congratulations Michelle!

what do you think about PMI's practice exam? was it worth taking it and repeating it more than once?

I have the time for one last mock exam and I am not sure if I should take PMI's mock exam or another one from Prepcast exams. What do you think?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login