fbpx

Reply: Srinivas

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Srinivas

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21501

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks to prepcast forum helped understanding feedback and lessons learnt on this topic. That was also helped a lot. Great Forum !!
3 years 9 months ago #21497

Srinivas

's Avatar

They gave the printed result report instantly in center itself.
3 years 9 months ago #21495

Omar Alnajjar

Congrats!
How did you know your result? did you have to ask the proctor about it? and is the report downloadable?
3 years 9 months ago #21493

PASSED PMP TODAY - 4xAT & 2xT

's Avatar

Hi,

Passed PMP today with above target except Closed&Planned with Target.

Few generic study tips adhering to PMI Code of Conduct -
1. Since you have PM experience, attempt PMP sample questions with any of free simulator available (prefer Oliver Lehmann) or HeadFirst. This gives you where to focus and study strategy.
2. Read PMBOK once - whatever you can understand BUT make important MAKE A NOTE as you read.(This helps you to revise & also feed to your memory when you are writing notes)
3. Then attempt at least 2 sets of 200 simulated questions and review all both right & wrong answers. MAKE A NOTE.(Use Mind Map for easy grasp. Document is bored & time taking)
5. Rita book (optional) but if possible attempt questions and refer topics if needed.
4. I have good experience in project management. But learned many things during my study. I felt very happy that learned much stuff more than passing this exam. Realized how imp is this.

Exam Experience:
1. Felt easy. If we know the concept then question looks easy whatever length is the text. Few questions are tricky(short text) has more than one answer is correct.
2. Time - I was always behind by 20 questions and tension started at the end when time is left for next 30min but have 45 Q remaining. Thought need a recovery and started reading last sentence mostly and answered.
3. Overall experience - Not very difficult when compared with online free tests. I personally liked Oliver Lehmann) or HeadFirst samples as they test the concepts & useful. Other free simulators are purely testing ITTOs.
I got to know these sample simulators in
(Nilotpal Ray - subscribe and did good job) - additional reading.
4. I didn't get even a minute to review any of my questions though I marked few. I never trust of re-visiting question again. Just take some more time and answer thinking that you never come back. Trust me pl follow this.
5. Ensure break doesn't exceed 10 min. I lost 3 min. I thought it would start only when I reach around 10/15min but strictly 10 min allowed then your timer started.
6. Every topic is important in PMBOK and sure you will know when you are reading PMBOK. I noted some topics when reading and those concepts are tested. You will get feel when you are reading but read as a project manager role.

Good luck everyone.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login