fbpx

Reply: PASS at the first attempt !

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASS at the first attempt !

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21485

Ali Kamali

's Avatar

Hi Pierre

Thank you for your questions, but my experience can be briefed as follows:

1 - I enrolled in PMI in Feb 2020
2 - I started preparing right after my application get approved
3 - I started with reading the pmpBoK , 6th ed first, and it took 2 weeks
4 - Then, I got the latest simulator through Store Play which covers all questions based on 6th Ed,
5 - I used this forum to get through any topic could not be understood in pmpBoK , it was helpful
6 - On daily basis, I used to answer about 20 to 30 questions, and that practice took one month
7 - Before a week of the exam, I conducted a mock exam with 200 questions and got 70%, but it was Ok for me and did not affect my decision to sit for the exam on the scheduled date.
8 - I sat for the exam with full confidence and had feeling that I have the ability to manage it.
9 - The questions were very tough and ALL of them wordy and long.
10 - I answered all questions without revising any of them bcz of time constraint
11 - I got Congratulation for passing the exam.

All my preparations took 80 days.

That's it :)
3 years 10 months ago #21470

Pierre Paris

Congrats Ali

can you please share you experience with the exam questions? How was the exam, was it harder then the simulator ? What percentage of exam questions were harder then simulator , what percentage was easier and what percentage was similar? what knowledge are you had the most questions from? what was your percentage during simulator test?

sorry for asking so many question but it will definitely help others
3 years 10 months ago #21458

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, and thanks for letting us know - we're glad the forum helped you :)
3 years 10 months ago #21452

Dr. Ali Kamali

's Avatar

WOW I could pass PMP at the first attempt ! I did fully self study for preparing myself for the exam. I fully relied on PmP Bok and free questions from different websites. However, I would like to thank the forum for publishing explanations about different topics which are really helpful for study.

Thank you again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login