fbpx

Reply: Am I ready to take the exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am I ready to take the exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21460

Sheela Karthikeyan

Am also in same boat planing to take my exam by June 12 .
3 years 9 months ago #21454

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Geeta
I have just finished my exam and could pass at 1st attempt. Before the exam, I did three mock exams, total marks i got 71% :( . So it is nothing to do with mock exams bcz the real exam is totally different. Go ahead and do your exam it all depends on your knowledge that you have already gained thru your study, if you spend more time in study you not gain any additional knowledge, just wasting your time for nothing.
3 years 9 months ago #21451

Geeta Saini

Hi experts,

I have finished my 7 exams and scored between 72%-78% And one of them was 82.5%. I am not too satisfied with my results though i have prepared a lot. I have also done some random free tests like Oliver Lehman (75%), free prepcast 120 ques (75%) and few others. My average score was overall 75%. However I have read that one should get 85% to be ready for exam.
I read PMBOK 3 times and RMC 3 times. Got loads of notes and lessons learned from exams. Revising them now and going to give a quick pass on both books. My exam is in 2 weeks...so I am bit nervous.

What are your suggestions? What should i concentrate on now or should I postpone and prep more? Have been studying since Feb with a baby and a 6 yrs old...so really tired to take out time for them and study as well.

Also, is the 8th exam ITTO worth to take? Is it full 4 hrs exam?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Geeta

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login