fbpx

Reply: Study Tips

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Tips

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21434

Pierre Paris

i would suggest to use 1 more book along with PIMBOOK, RIta can be a very good source. I wouldn't recommend using so many diff resources. Having PDF PIMBOOK will be surely helpful. Videos lessons on Prepcast are very helpful too. So i would suggest to read Rita couple times ( with the quizzes at the end), after go through PIMBOOK and then try the Simulator.
3 years 9 months ago #21433

Supreet Kapur

Hi Amanda

I think I am having similar issues. From what I know so many people are using several approaches to pass PMP and in process get "information overloaded". I think the best approach is to have a book version of PMBOK and PDF version. With Book version from the lectures you can co-relate and make quick notes in the book. Then do a Brain Dump Sheet writing down what is important. With PDF version you can search terms inside the PMBOK for example. Any better suggestion will greatly help.
3 years 9 months ago #21428

Amanda Craig

I'm a newbie. I just signed up for PM PrepCast and purchased the PMBOK 6th edition. As you watched the PM PrepCast videos did you take notes and if so, how? I've read the relevant chapters in PMBOK prior to watching the video but I'm wondering how best to document learnings, findings, thoughts, etc. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login