fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong? 3 years 10 months ago #21390

• Latifa Nasari
  • Latifa Nasari's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I hope i can get some guidance on this topic. I failed the PMP exam the second time. I put the effort to understand my mistakes the time and got much high grades on Prepcast exam. Now, i really dont know what to do from here. I read the PEMBOK at least 5x, read RITA as well, put endless time and effort in Prepcast and been actively engaged in Facebook and LinkedIn discussion. (Practice questions and knowledge sharing.) I am doing something wrong i just dont know what it is.

What am I doing wrong? 3 years 10 months ago #21395

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Latifa, I'm sorry to hear you weren't successful when you took the exam. Have you seen this article on how to recover from a failed exam? www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam There might be something in there that you haven't thought of yet, maybe!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login