fbpx

Reply: Am i ready to take the exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am i ready to take the exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21359

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Nannozi.

The quiz and the exam draw questions from the same pool. Now that you have postponed your exam I would encourage you to review your results and find out which areas you scored poorly in and then do quizzes targeted on those areas.

Best.
3 years 9 months ago #21349

Nannozi Ssenkoloto

One more thing, are the quiz questions the same as the ones found in the exam simulator?
3 years 9 months ago #21348

Nannozi Ssenkoloto

Thanks for responding. I decided to postpone for now.
3 years 9 months ago #21347

Harry Elston

Nannozi:

It is unlikely you will pass the PMI PMP exam with scores in the high 60s - low 70s. The Exam Simulator is spot on or perhaps a touch more difficult in some areas than the PMII exam.

The simulator is not a perfect predictor of pass/fail for the PMI exam, but the decision is ultimately your own.

Harry
3 years 9 months ago #21346

Nannozi Ssenkoloto

Hi,
I am taking the exam in 2 days. I am rethinking rescheduling that because my scores on the PrepCast Exam simulator have been 69.5%, 69.5%, 71.5% and 68.5%. Most people are recommending that you score between 70-80%. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login