fbpx

Reply: My Proctor did not show up!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Proctor did not show up!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21399

Jen Bussey

This has happened to me twice now :(
My original test date on April 16 was cancelled due to COVID.
I rescheduled online for Apr 29. About 15-18 questions in I got a DNS error on my screen. My proctor couldn't reach me for some reason for over 30min. When she finally did, we spent an hour troubleshooting before giving up.
Finally able to reschedule again for this morning Jun 1. I waited 90min for a proctor to check me in before giving up and contacting Pearson VUE customer service.
The emotional energy this drains is insane! I will wait for physical testing centers to open in my region before rescheduling again. I do not trust the online platform.
3 years 10 months ago #21378

's Avatar

Hey, I didn't elaborate much in my previous post but that's what happened to me. Although, I was only 20 questions in. No proctor ever contacted me, had to call them myself. Make sure you take a day off, try to relax, workout, and keep contacting customer service for updates. We'll get there!
3 years 10 months ago #21371

G

's Avatar

I’m so sorry to hear that because I personally feel your pain. I had a similar experience, just that mine showed up.. I went through the whole process. 2 hours into the exam ( which started at 12 midnight), the system froze. I sat there unable to move for 45 minutes with 0- minimal communication from the proctor as he said they are trying to fix the glitch at their end. Tears just started running down my face as the timer kept running. He came back to the chat and sorry I will have to revoke the exam due to the issue, contact customer service.
At that point I just went numb. I try to console myself with everything happens for a reason ‘cos Lord knows those exam questions were incredibly tough, but I was disappointed ‘cos like you, I took the day off and had been preparing for this day.
Now, I have to wait for 3 business days to know what my next steps are.
Very disappointed and demoralized.
3 years 10 months ago #21353

's Avatar

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you. I called PMI as well to open a ticket, they were very understanding and accommodating. Best of luck, hopefully we get to re-write soon! I can't take much more studying!
3 years 10 months ago #21345

Mark Fortier

Can you believe that this would happen?

My worse nightmare come true. I completed the sign in process (uploaded the photos of my workspace and government ID). I was told to now wait and to obey all exam rules. I was told my information was being reviewed and that I would be contacted within 15 minutes of my scheduled exam time.

I finished my sign in at 1:40pm with my exam scheduled for 2pm. I watched the minuted tick down and I started to become extremely worrisome. 2pm rolled around and I had not heard from the proctor. I didn't leave my chair because I was afraid of breaking the rules. 2:15 came by and still nothing. I continued to sit in my chair and watch myself being recorded. 2:30 by not I have tears down my face because I am so emotionally exhausted and I prepared so much for this time. I was schedule to write before COVID and my test center got cancelled. I reschedule 1 month later. Cancelled again. 1 Month later. cancelled again. Now with the availibility to do it online I was so excited.

3:15 came around and i still didn't leave my chair. 3:45 and my video cuts off and says "whoops, something has went wrong, please reschedule your exam" I called them right away and they said they would waive the fee of rescheduling. Now I have to wait 2-5 business days to reschedule. I took a day off work today. Absolutely unreal

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login