fbpx

Reply: Not feeling Confident. Scores dropping

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Not feeling Confident. Scores dropping

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21301

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Eve.

To add to what Chan has said, please review my lessons learned on the link below as I initially also had a problem with time management. The link explains how I overcame that hurdle and passed the exam. I wish all the best in your exam.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...-to-ace-the-pmp-exam
3 years 10 months ago #21292

Chan

's Avatar

Hi Eve

I understand your situation. First, it's important to determine how confident you are about the content of the study and preparation materials and second how confident you feel about your experience and application of this to the exam areas. Leaving aside the practice exams for a minute, take time to self assess where you are without reverting to a cramming or relying on temporary memory knowledge of the materials. The exams are one indicator of readiness and often the scores may not necessarily reflect your knowledge of the content, based on the questions in the practice exams. You need to be as calm, relaxed and ready for the exam knowing that your preparation was sound and your knowledge base of the materials is solid.
3 years 10 months ago #21264

Eve

's Avatar

Hi Team,

I have 2 days to take my PMP exams and am not feeling confident. My scores are dropping instead of increasing.
From 79% at the beginning to 67% at the end

I always run out of time as well

Any Advice, please. Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login