fbpx

Reply: Scores??

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Scores??

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21169

Marco Antonio Aguilera

Hi Chan!,

Thanks for your reply, i think i will try to calm down, my results are not that bad and i guess i just need to be confident, altought i think you never really get to feel completely prepared.

I usually do what you suggest, i read the question at least twice and then analyze each answer. Time management will be the challenge!

Best regards,

Marco.
3 years 10 months ago #21168

Marco Antonio Aguilera

Hi Eric!

Thanks for your reply, what happened to you would certainly cause me a lot of stress! i guess it was pretty unconfortable sitting there for four hours with the fumes!.
Also the strategy that you suggest for time managing seems quite good, i'll consider doing that on my test.

Best regards,
Marco.
3 years 10 months ago #21161

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Marco.

At first glance, your results are pretty good. What you need to work on is your confidence level as well as having solid time management skills when taking the exam. Please read my lessons learnt on the link below.
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...-to-ace-the-pmp-exam

I wish you all the best. It is well.

Kind regards.
Eric.
3 years 10 months ago #21152

Chan

's Avatar

Hi Marco
Thanks for your question. The scores are one indicator only. Other things to consider include your own confidence in the overall material as well as your readiness and comfort level. I would focus on the material, together with your experience on applying that to the questions. Only you will know your prep level of the content and whether or not you need to continue with your current schedule of the exam. Keep in mind that the longer you defer the exam if you base that on practice scores then you may keep deferring and that will not help your situation. On the exam itself, consider planning your approach in terms of how you will answer questions. For example, you may want to read the question 3 times and ALL the answers before you pick the best answer. Don't always select the first answer as there may be a better answer in the other options. If you are not sure of an answer, pick an answer anyway and Mark that question and return to it later. Make sure you set aside time to review marked questions and also, if possible for a full review of the entire exam after you are done. Good luck and be as relaxed as possible.
3 years 10 months ago #21151

Marco Antonio Aguilera

Hi everyone!
I am feeling a little bit nervous about the PMP Exam, my results on Precast (First try) has been:

EXAM I: 78% T/T/AT/AT/T
EXAM II: 79% AT/T/T/AT/AT
EXAM III: 80.5% AT/AT/AT/AT/AT
EXAM IV: 72.5% AT/T/T/AT/BT
EXAM V: 85% AT/AT/AT/AT/AT
EXAM VI: 81% AT/AT/AT/AT/T
EXAM VI: 79% T/AT/T/AT/AT
PMI FREE TEST: 73%

It seems that i couldn't really improve my scores on Prepcast, my average is 79% and i wouldn't want to do them again as i remember must of my wrong answers (I read the after every exam).
Do you think that my results are good enough to take the test?, i scheduled my test for this Saturday!
What do you think?, I'd appreciate any feedback!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login