fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Simulator - slow on Chrome?

PMP Exam Simulator - slow on Chrome? 3 years 11 months ago #21096

• Michelle Navarro
  • Michelle  Navarro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anyone else noticed that during the 4-hour practice exams, their response time slows? I took my first practice exam at home and it kept getting slower and slower after about 2 hours. By hour 3, it was taking 30-45 seconds to respond to my answers and go to the next question. Eventually, I received error messages. I wasn't able to to answer all questions so failed - but if I re-calculated the scores out of the questions answered, I passed. s. I blamed it on the poor wi-fi at my house so made plans to try it at work.

I tried again this Saturday at my office with a direct hard-wired connection. Again, it started getting "laggy" about 2-2.5 hours in. By hour three, it again taking 15-30 seconds to accept my responses and go to the next screen. This time, I got through all but three questions, but it was super nerve-wracking and distracting - and I had no time to review my responses.

I took both practice exams in Chrome. I plan to take a third practice exam this coming Saturday and use Microsoft Edge. But I would love feedback. My biggest concern is that this will happen in the real exam. If there's something I need to do to my computer to make it stay responsive through a 4-hour online exam, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: by Michelle Navarro.

PMP Exam Simulator - slow on Chrome? 3 years 11 months ago #21101

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
I asked our technical support team to look into this. (They may not be able to get to this until Wednesday, because of the minor release that they are working on right now).
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login