Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Nervousness & Lack of Confidence

Exam Nervousness & Lack of Confidence 5 months 5 days ago #21083

• Golfreto Toile
  • Golfreto Toile's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am finding myself very nervous. I am planning to take my exam on 29th, Friday. I am going through all the blog posts and some of the posts make me very uncomfortable. People have failed even having good test scores on the simulator. I guess I am just low on confidence. I don't really know how to boost my confidence level. Maybe I should stop reading a lot of comments on the blog?

Exam Nervousness & Lack of Confidence 5 months 3 days ago #21116

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Golfreto.

"...Maybe I should stop reading a lot of comments on the blog?..." Spot on! I could not have put it better myself.

Go forth and be great. I wish you all the best on the 29th and I'm looking forward to congratulating you after you pass.

Best.
Eric.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login