fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Failed Exam

Failed Exam 3 years 11 months ago #20952

• Ruby F
  • Ruby F's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Guys so I just took the test yesterday and Failed but to be honest I encountered some issues that were distracting.

Re booked to take it for next week now and need some help from you guys!!!

So what can one advise as to the general approach of how to answer the questions:

1. What should PM do first
2. What has PM not done
3. What should PM do Next

Failed Exam 3 years 11 months ago #20974

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Ruby.

I'm very sorry about your not being able to pass your PMP exam. I'm greatly encouraged by your resilience and your courage to try again. That in itself shows that you have great character. For starters, try and eliminate whatever distractions that made you lose concentration the last time.

About the 3 questions that you have asked about the PM; I do not have a one size fits all kind of an answer for that. Each question is different and requires that you to put it in context and then apply the relevant project management knowledge to address the challenge. I wish you all the best in your preparation.

Best.
Eric Wanyutu
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login