fbpx

Reply: Passing my PMP Exam Today - Sharing Lesson Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing my PMP Exam Today - Sharing Lesson Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20871

Tales Prado Thomaz

Congratulation on your results!! Your lessons learned are awesome, thanks for sharing!!
3 years 11 months ago #20846

Felix Kamanga, PMP

Hi Pham,

First of all congratulations on your achievement!
It has been an extraordinary journey that you went through for your entire PMP certification process.
I really appreciate the way you have provided so many accurate details on your experience.
That will certainly be helpful for those who may encounter similar challenges or have the same feeling as you did.
It is also very frustrating to have an exam appointment rescheduled four times, and to finally being called to take it online!
Your story is actually a good example of endeavour and perseverance, that always ends up by paying off.
I can summarize your experience bu saying: "never give up, until the very last minute."
To finish, thank you for that such boosting song!!
3 years 11 months ago #20843

Thu Nga Pham

Hi guys,
I am so thrilled that I have passed my PMP exam today. It has been a very challenging journey as I work full time and Covid 19 has impacted my exam preparation significantly. Yet, as part of the project closure - finalising the lesson learned, I am here to share with you my tips and my experience on the way obtaining my PMP cert.

Please check out the below link : drive.google.com/file/d/17jYe7AGJwwoqjI0...A9H/view?usp=sharing

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login