fbpx

Reply: Online Proctored Exam and the Brain Dump

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Proctored Exam and the Brain Dump

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21618

Astha Ganjoo

You can start practising on MS Paint and use the Text Button for brain dump.
Also practise drawing critical paths on MS paint.
I did not get many mathematical formula based questions in my PMP test (~2-3).
You can put comments to each question(there is a feature in Online proctored test) in case you have any thoughts in mind regarding the question.

All the best for your exam.

Whiteboard feature is explained @:
home.pearsonvue.com/op/online-proctored-whiteboard-overview
3 years 9 months ago #21553

Anonymous

's Avatar

I was surprised to know that no paper or pencil is allowed. I cancelled my online exam to change it to onsite but unfortunately there is no date available in any locations near me.Not sure if it is actually full or they haven't opened yet.
this is very discouraging as data dump really helps in understanding the questions.
3 years 11 months ago #20771

Matt

's Avatar

I really appreciate the info, but now I'm second guessing taking the exam at home. Unless I can type the formulas onto the whiteboard, it sounds like the ability to do a brain dump doesn't exist. Also, just ability to work out a problem in front of me is gone!
3 years 11 months ago #20767

Caitlin Styrczula

Unfortunately scrap paper allowed, you can use the white board as your "brain dump" space, but I have read other forums (credit etc.)saying that the paint tool is a little clumsy and folks ended up not even bothering for the sake of time. I have also heard a calculator will populate on your screen for formula based questions, if that is helpful as well.

Good luck!
3 years 11 months ago #20765

Matthew Gourdin

Can anyone that has taken the online proctored exam tell me how they handle not having a whiteboard to write on? I presume they would just let me use blank paper and ask to inspect them before the exam starts.

Any advice is appreciated. I test this coming week at home!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login