Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clarification on Marketing project to be included in my application

Clarification on Marketing project to be included in my application 7 months 1 week ago #20744

• Ritika Sharma, PMP
  • Ritika Sharma, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to get your views on a Digital Marketing project that I lead the Objective of which was - Developing a digital marketing strategy and plan to increase site visits and leads for investee/client .
Outcome - Marketing strategy delivered to client that aimed to increase m-o-m site visits by 25% and leads by 20% in next 5 months

According to PMI, I wanted to be certain that this would not be considered operational

In my view, this project had a measurable outcome and had a beginning and an end as well.

Any inputs will be appreciated!

Thank you very much
Ritika
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login