fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clarification on Marketing project to be included in my application

Clarification on Marketing project to be included in my application 4 years 2 days ago #20744

• Ritika Sharma, PMP
  • Ritika Sharma, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to get your views on a Digital Marketing project that I lead the Objective of which was - Developing a digital marketing strategy and plan to increase site visits and leads for investee/client .
Outcome - Marketing strategy delivered to client that aimed to increase m-o-m site visits by 25% and leads by 20% in next 5 months

According to PMI, I wanted to be certain that this would not be considered operational

In my view, this project had a measurable outcome and had a beginning and an end as well.

Any inputs will be appreciated!

Thank you very much
Ritika
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login