fbpx

Reply: PMP Application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20695

Ulkar Abbas

Thanks for the response Amy. I did read the handbook & I'm still not clear. The online application has logic to only count non-overlapping months - some of my projects weren't counted as I had mutli-projects simultaneously. I'm not clear on how to count the # of hours in the domain areas. Do you know if I can count all the work hours for each domain regardless of whether it was overlapping or not - the handbook doesn't call out how to calculate the domain areas? Thanks
3 years 11 months ago #20694

Amy Martinez

Ulkar,

Have you consulted the PMP Handbook? ( www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ssional-handbook.pdf )? The PMP handbook provides details around how to count overlapping projects for the project experience section. It even gives an example on overlapping projects on page 11-13. I would start there and if you need additional assistance please reply.

Thanks!
Amy
3 years 11 months ago #20693

Ulkar Abbas

Hi. In filling out the PMP application job experiences, is it recommended to count overlapping projects as full time for each project? For example, would I count each over lapping project as a full 40 hour work week project? The application is vague about how to submit hours and I couldn't find any information via quick Google search. Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login