Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam

Passed PMP Exam 5 months 1 week ago #20591

• Linda Manenkeu Ndoping
  • Linda Manenkeu Ndoping's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam in 2 months with Above Targets in 4 out of the 5 of the knowledge areas thanks to the PMP PrepCast ! I spent a significant amount of time studying, going through the PMP guide about 3 times. I went through the PMP guide and the video lectures first and took my first simulator exam which I failed! I then did additional studying and took the next exam. My performance on each exam directed my decision on what topics to focus on. Taking the simulator exam a minimum of 4 times and showing consistent performance is recommended if you want to do extremely well.

Passed PMP Exam 5 months 1 week ago #20600

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 19
Congratulations, Linda! Well done.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login