fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulators Results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulators Results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20553

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks alot. Just finished my exam and I got 5 ATs. The simulator is literally a work of art and
3 years 11 months ago #20516

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Haitham,

Your simulator results are good indicators. PM Prepcast simulator questions are of close patterns that I prepared questions from other sources including Oliver Lehmann. Don't get panic or scared at this point. Although my exam was hard, I passed PMP on my first attempt. Just make strategy how to manage your time efficiently to answer easier one first and then long and formula based questions later. Make sure you are able to keep atleast 15-20 minutes in the end to review the marked answers. I would also advise to skim through the PMBOK atleast once if you have not yet.

I am sure you will come back next week with your smiling face. You have best wishes from all of us.

Good luck and most importantly be safe. This is a very unprecedented challenging period of time.
3 years 11 months ago #20497

Harry Elston

Haithan:

I cannot speak towards the Lehman exams, but I can tell you that I believed the PMP Prepcast Exam simulator exams were a bit more difficult than the PMI exam and were very close in term of wording and "trickiness" if that is a thing.

Personally, I did 4 complete exams off the simulator then went though the every knowledge area/domain until I did almost all questions in the pool. I passed on my first attempt, 5xAT.

Hope that helps,

Harry
3 years 11 months ago #20496

Cornelius Fichtner

Haitham,

Your numbers are good! Do this:
- click on My Statistics
- click on the Exam Feedback tab

This table is created based on the feedback we receive from actual exam takers. (We ask them anonymously if they passed and their responses are used to build this table).

And as you can see, with your numbers you got a good result and a good chance of passing the real exam. Obviously, my lawyer requires me to say "Your actual exam results may vary", but statistically speaking you are in a good place. Keep it going!
3 years 11 months ago #20495

Haitham Shehade

's Avatar

So I've been doing the exams using the PMP exam simulator. My first exam i got a 74.5, second exam i got a 79.5 and the 3rd exam i got an 81.5

I've only done the exams once.

My exam is on the 8th of april, so by then i should be able to do all the simulation exams.

Regarding the results, I know that the result is not a guarantee that I will pass, but are they at least a good indicator?? The oliver Lehmann exams were way harder and i don't know which one is closest the real deal.

Any advice

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login