fbpx

Reply: Andy Crowe or Rita Mulcahy's book?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Andy Crowe or Rita Mulcahy's book?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20501

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hi Karen,

I used 3 books PMBOK, Rita's & Andy's book and the PM Prepcast for the simulator. I used both to supplement each other. To me, Andy's book emphasized on the PMI terminology & ITTO's but Rita's book clarifying the concept. This helped me to score consistently high in the end on the simulator. I would suggest to attempt questions from other sources also.

Good luck
4 years 4 days ago #20458

Harry Elston

Karen.

I used the Prep Cast video lectures in combination with Head First PMP and the test simulator. I passed the first time around 5xAT.

My exam "lessons learned" is here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...t-multiple-resources

Good luck,

Harry
4 years 4 days ago #20456

Karen

's Avatar

Hi there,

I am looking for a study guide as part of materials for the PMP exam. I have flicked through posts on the forum and book reviews, but would like to check - I think Andy Crowe's book (The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Sixth Edition) fits my learning style. But would I be shooting myself in the foot if I choose it over Rita Mulcahy's one (PMP® Exam Prep, Ninth Edition) because it is more comprehensive, and so it sounds like it offers more 'assurance'?
Thanks.

Regards,
Karen

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login