fbpx

Reply: Any suggestions on choosing PMP exam language?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Any suggestions on choosing PMP exam language?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 months ago #30190

Charlotte

's Avatar

The PMP books and exam can be in your native language. So you can pass it in your native language.
4 years 2 weeks ago #20303

Harry Elston

Tongtong,

I will also reach out to the more senior mods to see if they have more insight than I have.

Harry
4 years 2 weeks ago #20302

Tongtong Zheng

Thanks a lot! I have decided that I will choose English as exam language, since all my preparation materials are in English. It's just a pity that PMI doesn't provide the language aid option anymore. Without the language aid option, there is only one language available during the exam.
4 years 2 weeks ago #20297

Harry Elston

Tongtong:

I do not quite understand your question, but I will attempt to answer what I think you're asking.

PMI offers the PMP exam in several languages. It's the PMP Handbook: www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...4f-9007-e95c1998c920 That is the current handbook, and I do not see anywhere on their site that they are restricting the exam to English only.

You should probably study and take the exam in the language that you are most comfortable with, provided that language is offered for the exam.

Hope that helps,

Harry
4 years 2 weeks ago #20276

Tongtong Zheng

Now there is only one language will be in the PMP exam. I am not a native English speaker. But all my preparation for PMP exam are all in English.
My daily working language is English. My English level is OK. Shall I choose English only? Then, I lose the opportunity to see the questions and answer in
my own native language. What's your suggestion on which test language to choose? Thanks a lot!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login