Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Friday (4 days)

Exam Friday (4 days) 6 months 2 weeks ago #20204

• Krista Harlicker-Houtman
  • Krista Harlicker-Houtman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am scheduled to take the exam Friday morning (Mar 6th). I have taken 4 practice tests so far.

Test 1 - 79.5% (4 AT, 1 T)
Test 2 - 79.5% (5 AT)
Test 3 - 78.5% (3 AT, 2 T)
Test 4 - 76% (4 AT, 1 T)

I have Tuesday and Thursday left to prepare. Should I do more practice tests or quizzes on knowledge areas where I scored lower? Are the knowledge area breakdowns similar on the actual test as the simulator?

Do you think I should be pretty good to hopefully pass the exam?

Exam Friday (4 days) 6 months 2 weeks ago #20213

• MP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
You seem to be more than ok. I passed my exam last week on Feb 25 and was never able to score more than about 60% on any of my practice tests. The actual test does mirror the Prepcast questions and with your scores, you should feel comfortable.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login