fbpx

Reply: Preparing for PMP Exam in March 2020 - Need you advice

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Preparing for PMP Exam in March 2020 - Need you advice

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20177

Harry Elston

Harry is fine.

I did not use any "free" resources. The PM Pepcast has their Simulator here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...e-pmp-exam-simulator .

As I stated before, the Simulator on the Prepcast is spot on, if not more slightly more difficult than the PMP Exam (at least the one I got in October 2019). The questions are worded very close to PMI's exam and the explanations are generally very clear if you need to look at why your answer was incorrect.

I hope that helps!

Harry
4 years 1 month ago #20176

Dr. Ali

's Avatar

Than you Dr. Harry. Do you have any link for full mock exams that I can use as practice for preparing for the exam. Sorry for such question because I am new here.

Kind Regards
Dr. Ali K
4 years 1 month ago #20170

Harry Elston

As I prepared, I though that the Exam Simulator here at the Prepcast was spot on. The database is very large as well (1600+ questions) so you will really get an idea of what the "real" test is like.

Harry
4 years 1 month ago #20166

Ali

's Avatar

Hi PMP Aspirants
I am about to register for the Exam in March after receiving approval from PMI. I have already finished reading both Rita's book and the PMP guide, and now looking for reliable sources for mock exams to be fully prepaared for the exam as my amition to pass from first attemp. I need now your advice and help where I can find the most relaible sources that I can do mock exams which are close to the real exams. I am really confused as thee are tens of websites offer mock exams but I am not sure which ones could be relied on. Please help.

Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login