fbpx

Reply: Application start Mar-2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application start Mar-2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20210

RSL

Thank you, Harry. Points taken.

I am planning my schedule carefully, especially with family events that may affect my study schedule.
4 years 1 month ago #20158

Harry Elston

RSL:

I spent approximately 12 weeks in dedicated study after my application was approved and I scheduled the exam. If you're planning 10-12 weeks of study, you still have enough time to not be one of the first with the new PMP exam (1 July 2020). But if you're going to study for more than that time or have some other foreseeable time sink get in the way, then you may want to wait a little and let others test out the new exam first. It's my personal belief that I never want to be the first to take a standardized exam, and since PMI has advertised that the emphasis of the exam will change, your study material, while useful in practice may not be as useful for the exam.

Good luck!

Harry
4 years 1 month ago #20157

RSL

Just throwing it out there for expert view... I am just about to start my PMP exam application. Is it wise to still go for it or wait until after July-2020? I am just scared t to reviews all over again since all my materials are as of the old exam. Honest thoughts, please? :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login