fbpx

Reply: Failed in ITTO simulator Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed in ITTO simulator Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 weeks ago #20178

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Thanks Harry & Lisa for very good piece of advice.

My exam is next week. I have been reviewing all wrong answers, understanding the reason behind and retaking the 4 hours test. Constantly maintaining 80 % plus. In between thought of taking the ITTO test but the result was terrible. Got little nervous and wondering if it is at all possible to memorize.
4 years 1 month ago #20172

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Haydip,

I agree with Harry. I only had a couple of questions that specifically asked for an input or output.

Cornelius wrote a good article about ITTOs here: Should you learn ITTOs by Heart?

If you’re still worried about memorizing them, at the bottom of Cornelius’ article, there’s a link to an inexpensive tool from PrepCast you can buy. It’s called: The ITTO Memory Jogger and has these 4 items:
  • PDF eBook
  • Audio Podcast
  • Study Techniques
  • Memorization Techniques
Setting all that aside, if you only have 2 weeks before your exam, I would instead concentrate on answering as many questions in the simulator as you can between now and then and concentrate on reviewing your incorrect answers at the very least.

Also, the night before your exam, pencils down early in the evening and get a good night’s sleep. Being well-rested and alert for the test is really important, too.

I wish you the best, Jaydip. I'm rooting for you!
4 years 1 month ago #20169

Harry Elston

Jaydip:

I apologize for not seeing this until right now.

There are very few ITTO-specific or ITTO-only questions on the PMP exam. You will, however, come across a few. (I think I had two that specifically wanted ITTO answers). You will see that there are a number of ITTOs that are common to all or nearly all the processes. What I did was learn unique ITTOs for the process groups. I did this by making 49 flash cards with the the process name on the front, unique IITOs on the back then shuffling them and testing myself to put them in the right knowledge area and in the correct order.

Hope that helps.

Harry
4 years 1 month ago #20080

Jaydip Chakrabarti

Hello all,

My exam is in 2 weeks from now. I have been consistently doing good in the simulator exams ( although initially failed in few, reviewed the wrong answers and then did good on the rest ) but unfortunately did fail on the ITTO simulator exam. Is this going to be a major concern ? Is there a technique ( other than reviewing the wrong answers ) to improve or remember the ITTOs ?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login