Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong? 5 months 3 weeks ago #20065

• Latifa Nasari
  • Latifa Nasari's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've been studying for PMP exam since OCT 2019. I put a lot of time and effort into this preparation, however, somehow I keep on failing the precast exam and now I'm doing worse.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help, my exam is just around the corner.
Last edit: by Latifa Nasari.

What am I doing wrong? 5 months 3 weeks ago #20068

• Tarek Elsayed
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
what about your English language? you fill comfortable with the terms?
how many times you read the PMBOK ??
did you read Rita or any other books?

What am I doing wrong? 5 months 3 weeks ago #20074

• Joe Pang
  • Thank you received: 69
Hello Latifa,

I was on a plateau when I was studying for my exam too. Here's some of the things I did to improve my mock exam scores:

-I reread the PMBOK 2 more times
-I connected the PMBOK principles with real life PM experience
-I introduced additional study materials to my routine (ie. I bought the RIta book)

Hope these tips will help you too.
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in Capital Projects and Digital Transformation Projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login