fbpx

Reply: I just passed the exam with AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I just passed the exam with AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20056

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Ahmed!
4 years 1 month ago #20043

Ahmed Bawazir

First of all, I would like to thank the developers of this great tool "PM PrepCast" as it was my assistance to adopt my self and improve my fitness to manage the exam time.

On February 16, 2020 I have passed the PMP exam with AT is all domains except "execution" was target. The good thing in PMP study is that you can develop your own strategy and evaluate your knowledge frequently if improvement is needed or gaps to tackle. I decided to study from Pmbok 6th edition only with "domain" flow from the initiation all the way to the closing domain and all the 49 processes were covered. I read all the book from the cover to cover, then I took a quick review following the 10 knowledge areas. Some topics and processes were unclear to me, so I googled them and watched youtube videos to close the gaps.

After the completion of each domain, I took two mock exams here in prepcast to evaluate my understanding and readiness for the next domain (like kill point), then two mock exams on each knowledge area. Also I took couple of full mock exams to improve my self in time management.

I found the exam very close to this model and slightly easier.

I hope you found this informative, and I wish you all the luck in your next milestone.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login