Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Has anybody used this book before?

PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Has anybody used this book before? 9 months 2 weeks ago #19996

• Joel Castro
  • Joel  Castro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I currently started the prepcast courses last week , and was wondering if the PMP Exam Prep Simplified by Andrew Ramdayal is worth using alongside this course. I bought the book last year before finding out about PM Prepcast.

PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Has anybody used this book before? 9 months 1 week ago #20040

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Joel,

If you use the search function here in the forum, you will see a few users who posted their thoughts about the book.

Cornelius has a good article about training materials here: PMP Certification Cost

I used one of the books mentioned in his article: How To Pass On Your First Try, 6th edition, by Andy Crowe.

You certainly are on your way if you utilize the PrepCast Forum and PM Exam Simulator.

Lisa
Attachments:
Last edit: by Lisa Sweeney PMP. Reason: grammatical errors
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login