fbpx

Reply: Took 2 simulator exams so far and failed on both.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Took 2 simulator exams so far and failed on both.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20093

Afraa Ghoulam

I got 70.5% on my 3rd simulator. My plan to finish all of them before the exam. My test 1st week of March
Thanks
4 years 1 month ago #20092

Afraa Ghoulam

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Conguatulations and so happy for you. I got 70.5% on my 3rd simulator. My plan to finish all of them before the exam. My test 1st week of March ;)
4 years 1 month ago #20091

Daniel Kokkos

It's OK, failing is perfectly normal. The best part is. . . you can learn from your failure. The prepcast makes it very easy to read up on the wrong answers and learn and begin again. I would say If you think the test is to daunting at first, take the principles of project management and break them down into smaller manageable chunks. Do tests with a length of 30 or 50. Focus on them in a smaller set and see how you do. This was a great strategy that my group used to get questions knocked out and understood.
4 years 1 month ago #20088

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar

Hello Afraa,

Passed my exam. All above target except closing (target). Refer below for exam lessons learnt. You will pass too. :) Best of luck.

Dont worry about simulator results. Make sure you analyse them thoroughly and device a plan to manage time. You should be good. :)

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...3-passed-pmp-1st-try

Regards,
Anantha
4 years 1 month ago #19999

Afraa Ghoulam

THANK YOU, you just made my day :)
Much appreciated and best of luck. you will pass so please share your lessons learned after the test :woohoo:
4 years 1 month ago #19998

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar

Hello Afraa,

Do not worry. I was also concerned about my 1st two mock tests couple of weeks ago. Was scoring around 63/64. Now I have improved to 70s (have took 5 tests) and hoping to improve before my exam next week. See this post.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...pm-prepcast-mocktest

Rather than writing everything for you to go through, I would suggest you to spend time and analyse options "why" and "why not".

You may just write down key concepts that you feel you will forget. Would help you. It is still up to you which style you want to follow.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login