Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam

Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam 9 months 3 weeks ago #19887

• Bindhu Madhuri
  • Bindhu Madhuri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks to all who guided me here. I have passed my PMP today with all Above Targets... :)

8 days back my scores were averaging between 63% to 65%, i continuously kept on giving mock exam every day and reviewed all the questions the next day for the remaining 4 exams.
Last day i dint relax... i revised entire concepts twice. Was quite confident to give the exam and revised all the Knowledge Area again before going to the exam which was again early in the morning.
I couldn't sleep yesterday night properly. But during the exam i dint really had any problem.
I finished my exam in 225 mins and spent the few minutes reviews 4 questions which i wanted to review.

Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam 9 months 3 weeks ago #19889

• googlesmart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Excellent job!
All is well that ends well

Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam 9 months 3 weeks ago #19891

• Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan
  • Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Congrats Bindu. I am giving mine on Feb 20.

Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam 9 months 3 weeks ago #19898

• Emily Rivera, PMP
  • Thank you received: 30
Well done, Bindhu! Congrats on achieving your PMP certification!

Passed PMP today with all Above Target... 8 days ago was scared to give my exam 9 months 2 weeks ago #19967

• Rabi Kumar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats... Well done..
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login