fbpx

Reply: PM-Simulator mock test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM-Simulator mock test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #19893

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar

Thanks Neeraj. Your legends in the excel helps. Hoping for the best.
4 years 1 month ago #19880

Neeraj Vasudeva

Yaah, that's a good point of taking some rest before the actual test. In my case, worst part is i have the exam at 8 am and
that too in a diff. city which is like 1.5 hours away from my house, so i will have to wake up like at 5 am.

I will see how i feel after giving first mock test on 7th & 8th and then may be i will take a call to give another mock test on 9th.

Since you still have time, when you are do Rita questions, make sure to track it via excel file like i do, refer to attached image. This will give you some good RCA on where you are lacking.

In my case, what i observed was that the questions that i have been confused between 2 options are the ones that i ended up marking and then there were some questions that i overlooked some keywords or was very close to selecting the right answer.

Refer to attached image.

-Neeraj
Attachments:
4 years 1 month ago #19879

Hi Neeraj,

Do not regret. I am rooting for you.

I read PMBOK couple of times and wrote a test. Scored 63.5% in simulator. Went back and studied my weak areas and wrote another simulator. Was disappointed. Scored only 64.5% This was 2 weeks before.

Last weekend wrote another simulator test. Scored 76%. Feeling little good. Still long way to go.

Now quickly glancing Rita book to study my weak areas and answering questions at end of chapter. Planning to write a mock test once in 3-4 days from now.

Are you sure , are you planning to write a test on 9th? I feel you shouldn't be exhausted on 10th. Would suggest you to stay hydrated and practice stress relieving techniques. ALL THE BEST.

Did I miss to mention - Make sure to do retrospectives after each test. Any suggestions for me?
4 years 1 month ago #19878

Neeraj Vasudeva

Hi Anantha,

Well, I have an exam on coming Monday i.e. Feb 10 2020 8 am ... so just 4 more days to go

So last 3 days i.e. 7th, 8th & 9th i am planning to do 3 full 200 question mock test. I wish i had known about this product earlier, i would have planned for 6-7 mock test ..i came to know about pm-simulator few days back. It's going to be very tight for me.

The bad news is that i never attempted any 200 question mock test, and the good news is i have done lot of practice quizzes like Rita , Scordo after each Knowledge Area and i have scored somewhere between 75-85%, so i am pretty positive of scoring good in full blown mock test.

For now, i am doing revision by going through iZenBridge Videos, high level Rita Book and then Rita Hot Topics flash book. I wasted way too much time to revise Rita book by reading each & every line from that book.. i feel at the end, it's not required.

How is your prep. going on ? What strategy are you applying?

-Neeraj
4 years 1 month ago #19877

Hello Neeraj,

How are you doing on Simulator exams? I am taking my exam on 20th Feb 2020. Thought will get ideas from you for last 2 weeks prep..?

Thanks!
4 years 1 month ago #19873

googlesmart

I took all 8 tests in that order except I took ITTO test as #6. None of the questions were repeated and they all are at similar level as actual exam. These tests were only reason I was able to pass the real exam. Try to test under same environment as actual exam. Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login