fbpx

Reply: Attempt Question after every knowledge Area?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Attempt Question after every knowledge Area?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19732

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan

Anantha Narayanan Santhanagopalan's Avatar

I would suggest you to take an exam once in 3 days with 15 days remaining. I was also confident after taking other mock tests. But I scored only 63.5 and 64.5 in my first two in Prepcast simulator. I felt Prepcast simulator are more tough. By doing an exam once in 3 days you can muscle your brain and give sometime to relax and reflect what has gone wrong. By this way you will be preparing for test in more agile way. And before each exam you can revise the concepts and take the Prepcast exam like real exam. If you plan to take all simulator on last 5 days, make sure you get enough rest. Would help you a lot for final exam.
All the best for your preparation.
4 years 2 months ago #19726

Harry Elston

Neeraj:

The PM-Prepcast exam simular is a pool of 1600 or so questions. The questions for the exams are drawn from the same pool as the questions for quizzes. If you work with the simulator long enough, either in "Exam" mode or in "Quiz" mode, you will eventually start hitting repeated questions. The exams track closely with the knowledge area content PMI states will be on the exam.

Harry
4 years 2 months ago #19722

Neeraj Vasudeva

Hi,

I bought the PM-simulator today and i have already scheduled my exam for 10th Feb 2020, so effectively I have 15 days to do revision.
I have already done Rita book twice and have been using some other video material for PMP prep. Overall I have been scoring 75 to 80% in various other mock tests.

The last 5 days before the exam i.e. 9th Feb to 14th Feb, I have reserved for 5 mock test by PM-Simulator, having said that the question that I have is as part of revision that I intend to do in next 10 days,
would you recommend that i should try and solve 50 question of PM-Simular after each knowledge area?

I am wondering if the same questions appear in PMP-simular full blown mock test then i might not get a true picture of how well did I score simply because these would be repeated question that i might encounter after each knowledge area test.

May be i should just do full blown 5 mock test 5 days before the exam instead of doing 50 or 100 questions after every knowledge area to avoid hitting the same question again during the Mock Test.

Any advice is highly appreciated.

-Neeraj

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login